This past week has seen a few thrifty moves. Ones that I had planned on for awhile, but never gotten around to. Well, that is until I actually gave myself the challenge of clearing out that one set of storage drawers in the sewing/craft room.
I managed to complete two quilt tops and pinned a third (partially) out of just the strips I had cut and saved over the past few years. No hesitation on my part thinking I might need them later on.
I also took the small strip of foam board that was left, repressed some of the cross stitch projects that needed to be mounted and got those completed as well. I even found some old frames and managed to get them framed as well also. There are still 4 cross stitched pieces to do and I have one more foam board to use, hopefully I will get at least 3 more mounted. Frame wise I don't have any that will fit so when I go shopping on Thursday a swing by the Salvation Army Thrift store will be necessary.
Pictures of the quilt tops and cross stitch will be up tomorrow.
I have managed to use up all leftovers except for a spoonful of leftover Lazy Perogies. So doing very well on that front as well.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.