Monday, April 22, 2019

Menu Monday

I hope that all of you had a wonderful Easter, filled with joy, peace and love.

My thoughts and prayers (that is all I can share right now) are with all those affected by the bombings in Sri Lanka.

I am also going to offer my prayers for Anonymous that keeps replying to my posts. You may think that Baby Boomers are hated throughout the world, and you are entitled to your opinion, but I think you will find out that you are the one who better watch out when you hit a nursing home.

Now on to the usual post.

I just can not believe that it is almost the end of April. Months just fly by and time gets away from me.

Monday

Sausage casserole. Lots of veggies in this so I don't have to make any sides. Should be enough left for another meal this week as well.

Tuesday

Leftover turkey made into tetrazzini. Serving it with mixed veggies.

Wednesday

The leftover sausage casserole.

Thursday

Using up the last of the tetrazzini but serving it with coleslaw this time.

Friday

Using up the last of the box of fish sticks. Served with the remaining coleslaw and some homemade fries.

Saturday

I am pulling out two mini meat loaves and serving them with mashed potatoes and peas. Real comfort food as we will be heading back into some miserable weather.

Sunday

I have leftover ham that I will warm up and perhaps make a potato salad to go along with it.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

3 comments:

  1. I always want to go to your house and eat when you post your menus!! Hubby and I started a diet yesterday, so I am going to have to get creative like I used to be! Best wishes and happy Easter Season! Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. We aren't on a diet here really, just watching portion size and cholesterol content.

      God bless.

      Delete
  2. made ham and split pea soup for tonights and another nights supper. Put the rest of the ham in the freezer for another week.

    ReplyDelete