Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Busy Wednesday Leading to a Busy Tomorrow

This morning I had the appointment with my doctor to start the paperwork for my surgery in Regina. Everything flowed along nicely until a fire alarm went off. We had to wait 15 minutes before we could go back into the office. The doctor filled out the forms for a chest x-ray, blood work, urine, and of course an ECG.

Well, the ECG showed that I had an extremely slow resting heart beat...sinus bradycardia. Now I will be travelling to the next city over to get a halter monitor. Which I will have to wear for 3 or 4 weeks (puts my surgery back a bit further). Sure hope there are no more surprises in store for me.

Thought I would share the remaining quilt tops with you all as well as the squares I am knitting.

Boy was I surprised when I began the green one. Some of the strips that I thought were whole turned out to be partial strips. This just meant a change in the layout. But I like it!!

To use up all the strips in the next quilt top I did a lengthwise set up. It is a bit narrower, but will still do it's job.

Next month I will be hopefully finishing them all off.

Here are the 4" squares that I am using some of the leftover yarn making. It is going to take awhile before I have enough to even think of making a blanket. Another continuing project. It seems like I am gathering a few of these.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


2 comments:

  1. Love the quilts .. will be interesting to see your knit blanket once it comes together.

    ReplyDelete