Monday, February 13, 2023

Menu Monday

 


This will not really be a full weeks menu as we will not be home for a couple of days. Of course we will be eating, but on the first night we will pick up food and the next night I plan on bringing the main dish meat. If Kris can put us up for two nights, saving us at least $200.00, we can supply some of what we will be eating. 


Monday

Tacos, using up the leftovers from a couple of nights ago.


Tuesday

Butter chicken, and I will cook up the leftover cauliflower and broccoli. I also have some rice we can use and there will be a tortilla or two we can use if we want.


Wednesday

Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Going to use up the soup I brought up from the chest freezer for a meal last week which didn't get eaten.


Thursday

Pick up supper before heading to Kris's.


Friday

Porkchops and whatever Kris has to go along with them.


Saturday

We should be home in the late afternoon and so supper will be quick. I was thinking Denver sandwiches.


Sunday

Leftover Chicken made into a casserole. Should give us another meal on Tuesday.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I'd never heard of a Denver sandwich, so I had to look it up. I love breakfast for dinner, and adore breakfast sandwiches, so that sounds right up my alley.

    Enjoy your time away.

    ReplyDelete