Monday, February 27, 2023

Menu Monday

 



Well just a few more days this month, which meant I had to set up next months menus. I am almost done using bits and bobs of frozen meats from the fridge freezer, and I hope never to let it get that messy again. I hope to have all cleared out by the end of the week. That means I will need to make split pea soup sometime this week to get rid of the ham bone still residing in one of the baskets. Some will be frozen to use at another time


Monday

Sloppy Joes and I will add some mushrooms and celery to the mix to get in more veggies.


Tuesday

Leftover Ham made into a casserole.


Wednesday

Leftover Sloppy Joes.


Thursday 

Leftover ham casserole.


Friday

Glace, potatoes and eggs.


Saturday

Leftover pork roast made into a stir fry. Served over rice.


Sunday

Roast chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots.


Any leftover chicken will hopefully be used up in other meals in the month of March.


Everybody have a wonderful evening (or afternoon).

God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I made big progress in the freezer, but have more work to do in the pantry & fridge. I'm going to target a few more freezer items, but also some half empty jars in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ham bones make such a tasty stock, don't they. You've done so well to use up all those bits and bobs - well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire you for making a meal plan. It's something I never seem to get around too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband just told me the other day that he liked Sloppy Joes - when all this time I thought he didn't. So I'll be making him some real soon.

    Hard to believe February is almost over.

    ReplyDelete