Sunday, February 12, 2023

Sunday Ramblings

 


Another week of the month gone, almost at the midway point now. I think the older I get the faster the days, weeks, months and years zip by. I know others find that the days go by just as quickly.

Not much has really been happening that is new here on the old homestead. I am still busy making lists, getting ready for appointments, working on projects and keeping the house clean. 

I didn't do much in the way of decluttering, but I hope to get more done this week. I actually procrastinated on a few things as well. Those things will need to get done in the first half of the week.

I have been working on my sweater in the evenings, and the embroidery during the day. 


This is how far I have gotten on the first of the 15 blocks for the first of what will hopefully be three quilts by the end of the year. Slow going for sure though things are picking up a bit as far as my speed.


Not going to post a picture of the sweater as of yet. Kind of a boring stocking stitch right now. Hopefully soon the colour will change and things will begin to be a bit more interesting.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like a pretty good week really. The sewing is coming on, isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rose, it's going to look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see more progress on that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I'm muttering my way through the Third Coming of my hexie debacle, I can't imagine you planning three embroidered quilts by the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete