Friday, April 26, 2024

Fantastic Friday


 

Another lovely and sunny day here on the Saskatchewan prairies. I even managed to get up and get the spring cleaning I wanted accomplished before Harvey got back from the optometrist. I managed to do our room, and the stairs leading to the basement. Not hurting a bit right now, however tomorrow could be the test. 

Harvey's appointment went well. His glaucoma is stable, but he needs to keep doing the two eye drops and taking the eye specific vitamin that has been prescribed. Still that is minor when one could lose their sight. 

Now we wait for his results from the polyps removed from his colon a while back. Hopefully we/he gets the results very soon. Not knowing is causing me stress, though Harvey just shrugs his shoulders and says there is probably nothing at all wrong. Wish I could stay so laid back. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

10 comments:

  1. Busy lady!
    I do hope Harvey gets his results soon and the news is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie - I am pleased to read Harveys eye appointment went well & hope you get the results from his histology soon. It takes awhile over here for results like this to come back & the waiting is hard. Take care Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same thing with my husband. He had some polyps removed and they were not cancerous. That is so men-like! They just don’t worry or if they do, they keep it to themselves. Mine doesn’t tell me a lot of his health issues until he has to. Irritates me. Grrrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the results come back soon. Waiting is not fun. Glad to read about the eyes. Sending good wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you getting the cleaning done.
    Hoping for good news for Harvey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good day. I hope you get wonderful answers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doesn't it feel good to have things cleaned; I know I love the feeling but yet put off doing certain chores. A round to it problem. Meanwhile, maybe you would have heard something already if there was some issue, I'm thinking. Maybe. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is hard waiting for results, but they will get back to you very soon, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping for good news on Harvey's test results. I'm glad his eye appointment went well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear Harvey's doing well with the glaucoma issue and now hopeful for speedy (!) and good news from the other test as well.
    Sounds like you're making great inroads into your spring cleaning regimen. Good to keep busy.

    ReplyDelete