Sunday, April 21, 2024

Sunday Rambling

 


It has been another quiet day here. Catching up on a few of the tasks that didn't get done on the day I wanted them to, as well as working on a few things that should be completed before the next month hits. 

I did not hem the curtains today as I just moved some curtains around and now all fit just perfectly. This does mean I will have to find some fabric to make some curtains for the hallway at some point.

Tonight I plan on taking it even easier, knit and watch a couple of programs on the television. Really hoping that I can finish the knit top in the next couple if days, but will take it with me to work on at Kris's for the night we are there. Taking my computer as well so at least I can watch something other than sports.....

No spring cleaning today. I thought I would give my back and thighs a bit of a rest. Starting up again tomorrow. This time with our bedroom as it actually has the least items in it. One would think I would be able to get walls and curtains washed in no time at all. Curtains will be put outside on the lines. The rest will probably be put on the lines downstairs. 

Off to peel potatoes and carrots, then hopefully visiting with you all.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Good idea to take your laptop to watch other entertainment other than sports! I need to wash my curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a busy lady. When not actually doing the work, you are planning it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have inspired me - I need to swap some curtains around too. Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you decided to take a break. Cleaning and laundry is very tiring. I did yard work on Sunday, now my back is screaming. I hate that, as I used to do so much more at a time. Ageing has happened!!!
    You got a lot done, just don't over do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good day. I take it you don't enjoy sports as much as the men in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was catching up on tasks too, there is always something that I can find to do. I'm always on the lookout for some good curtains or material to make some. Several of ours could use replacing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking some down time is never a bad thing, particularly when you're doing something physical. You've reminded me that I really need to take our curtains down and wash them to get rid of the dust. Where does all the dust come from?!!!

    ReplyDelete