Another Friday and we are over half way done this month. Days are zipping by even though this is the coldest February in a very long time (my temperature blanket shows that, all blacks and greys).
1. Saved $7.96 on our total grocery bill after using coupons that saved us another $2.50.
2. Used my gift card to download another book as well as downloading a couple of free books. Must have reading material handy when it is this cold out.
3. Used up more fabric and finished sewing what I had planned to sew this month. I will be cutting out a few more items to sew up next month. Probably a nighty and the start of more blocks for another quilt or two.
4. Watched my android box in the afternoons for free entertainment. Think I will watch a movie tonight.
5. Using up leftovers in the fridge freezer and hope to use more up this weekend.
Kris sent us a text this morning and he plans on coming home tomorrow morning. Good call on his part as it is still very cold. This morning it felt like -42C and really has not warmed up that much due to the wind.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.