Monday, February 18, 2019

Menu Monday

This post is a bit later than I wanted it to be, mainly because Windows wanted to update and somehow the automatic update had been turned off. So I turned it back on and began the update. That was at 7:44 this morning and it is now 3:57 in the afternoon. Not a very quick update at all.

Things have been changed around in this weeks menus. I have unused menus from previous weeks and this is the time they are going to be in play.

Monday

Hot dogs, baked beans and raw veggies/dip. This was supposed to be our meal on Saturday but with Kris being home I opted to move todays meal to today.

Tuesday

Sweet and sour pork ribs with rice. I shall probably use up the brussel sprouts in the crisper as a side. We had a use up the leftovers night when this was first on the menu.

Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches.

Thursday

Spaghetti and meat sauce. Serving this with a salad.

Friday

Baked salmon, leftover rice and peas and carrots (or leftover salad).

Saturday

Baked spaghetti.

Sunday

Roast chicken, roasted potatoes, asparagus and roasted carrots.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. There's a pot of kale/bean soup in the fridge. i found a pack of garden kale from 2014 in the freezer and still it tasted like summer. I finished the last of the salmon from last week I served it with lemon roasted potatoes & asparagus. On the menu this week: pasta with peppers and Italian sausage; tikka masala naan pizza. Shepard's pie may be next. I'm craving potatoes.

    ReplyDelete