Saturday, February 2, 2019

Saturday Roundup

As Harvey said this past week has zipped right on by. I think he was a bit surprised at how fast time is flying by.

We have a winter storm warning out and the snow as well as wind has started up. I believe that by morning we should have quite a lot of snow on the ground. So far the weather pundits are divided on how much we will receive. I am thinking with a high of 25 cm, and a low of 10 cm, we will more than likely have something in between. This means sticking close to home as it will be doubtful that we will be able to get out of our road. We are on the valley edge and any wind at all causes some nice drifts to form.

I have been busy today, as I decided to get a few of the already cut out or easy to do goals done today.

First off I made those two new pillowcases for my special pillow. In less than 30 minutes they were cut out and sewn. No photo however as they need to be washed and pressed.

Then I moved on to getting those pinned infinity scarves sewn up.

Three new and slightly fancier ones completed. Took no time at all to sew.

Here are the mitts, fingerless mitts and headbands I quickly put together last month but didn't get a photo of.

Finishing off with this.

Every supper Shania decides that she is human enough to sit at the table with us. Perhaps I should set a plate for her.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




2 comments:

  1. A productive day. Puss cat is waiting for a plate of tasty morsels. Chop, chop, where's my food?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Shania is so pretty - and hopeful!

    ReplyDelete