Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thursday Tidbits

Errands were run early this morning. However it seems like I am paying more for fewer bags of groceries. Five bags and it cost me over $100.00, and that is after savings of $16.70. Hmmm, wonder what on earth I am doing incorrectly.

I did manage to sleep a bit better last night. I did wake up a few times but managed to fall back asleep. Hope tonight is better yet. I do not function at all well when I can not get a good nights sleep.

The weather pundits lied to us, they said this week was supposed to be nice and warm. While it is warmer than most of last week there is still a wicked wind chill factor and frost bite warnings abound. Things are not going to get better during the rest of the week either.

I have managed to get almost half of the blocks hand quilted. Whew, it is very nice to see progress on this project. The getting finished this month is not going to happen however. I may with any luck at all finish next month. Still I am proud of my self for sticking with it not getting bored and putting it aside for another year or even three. The thought of seeing it finally on our bed is pushing me forward.

The same could be said of the cardigan I am knitting in the evenings. I see forward movement tonight thanks to putting a marker in. There was a time I could knit away on absolutely everything and not need a marker, those days have passed me by. 

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. I think price increases seem to be everywhere.It has been a beautiful sunny day here after a misty start. We sat outside in shirt sleeves for a while. Hope you get some warm weather soon. Well done on your quilt and knitting.

    ReplyDelete