Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunday Ramblings

It was a lovely Sunday, though much too cold to enjoy the outdoors. We are back to freezing temperatures, temperatures where flesh can freeze in minutes. So other than almost running into church this morning we stuck close to home. 

For the first time in probably a year and a half, the Mass was just over an hour, and we even started late. Guess Father felt that keeping us longer could in fact cause people problems with their vehicles. It did, as we boosted a couple of vehicles before we got away. Good thing our SUV started. 

I finally made that pie I had planned on earlier in the week. Somehow it does not look as good as it did years ago. Hope it tastes good.

The cardi I started just didn't look right so I pulled it apart and started something else. This one seems to be easier to knit. Just not too sure that my yarn is suitable.

Off to get the laundry downstairs for tomorrow, I have Prayer Shawl Ministry so I hope to be done most of the household chores before I leave.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



No comments:

Post a Comment