I managed to complete a few projects the past week. I finished the prayer shawl for the month and more sewing as well.
A purple knit tunic, that while I really like the colour of, the fabric leaves a great deal to be desired.
A grey knit skirt that I think I will really enjoy wearing. I don't have a solid grey item in my whole wardrobe.
A very simple elastic waist skirt with lots of colours that I can mix and match various tops already in my wardrobe.
Sorry for the blurry picture, but this is another tunic top out of the same material as the previous skirt. I have some black pants that this will be perfect to pair with. It will even go with my jeggings.
So that is what I sewed or knitted this week.
Now onto that pesky goals list for the month.
So now I get to list the goals for this month.
1. Work on temperature blanket every day. Every day I add another row.
2. Sew winter clothing. Done for this month, but I want to cut out a few more patterns to sew next month.
3. Work on our quilt. Still hand quilting, and it is slowly coming along. However I do think this will be continued into next month. Not the fastest hand quilter here.
4. Try for 5 meatless meals this month. So far I have managed four pretty much meatless meals this month. I could exceed this by a couple of meals. Keeping my fingers crossed.
5. Finish embroidery project. Not even looked at.
6. Knit one prayer shawl. Done
7. Sew three infinity scarves. Done
8. Continue with decluttering. A continuing challenge.
9. Knit one cardigan or vest for me. Almost have the back completed.
10. Sew two large pillow cases. Done.
11. Make Soup bowl cozies. Done.
I actually think that so far I am doing not too badly. Hopefully a few more items can be crossed off by the end of this month.
Kris got home by noon today and our grandcat Eiko is being slightly pissy. She has been hissing at Harvey pretty much since she arrived and me, well she wants to box with me, though I am a bit afraid her claws could come out. Hopefully she settles down very soon.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.