The end of what used to be our work week. Where on earth did we find time to get anything else done. Retirement is busy!!!!
So what frugal things have been happening here on the old homestead.
1. Broke my rule about only shopping every two weeks. Hamburger was on sale this week and so I combined my daily walk with a trip to the store. Since I walked all I bought was hamburger. It would be too hard to carry lots of bags home.
2. Walked as much as possible this week. We are supposed to get very cold and get lots of snow over the weekend. I will be walking in the house on the treadmill for sure.
3. Used leftovers for two meals and any extra was frozen into meals for our youngest son.
4. Did some baking for Christmas which because the oven was on some days kept the furnace from running.
5. Scanned all the groceries for points.
6. Listed Harvey's curling shoes online. Hopefully they sell now that things have opened up a little bit.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.