Friday, December 10, 2021

Frugal Friday

 

A quiet, stay at home week has passed by once again. I drove the car twice this week (or rather took the car out twice this week). Once to get our booster shots. Yes, my arm is feeling much better today, still a bit sore to the touch, but at least I can move it a bit more freely.

What were my frugal five for this week.

1.  I saved $49.89 buying groceries this week.

2.  Had a walk outside for exercise 5 times this week. The other days I walked on the treadmill.

3.  Hung three loads on the lines downstairs on Monday to dry.

4.  Used up all leftovers and those that weren't used I made into TV dinner type meals for our youngest.

5.  Drapes were opened up to take advantage of the sunshine this week, kept the furnace from turning on all afternoon and a great length of time in the evenings.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


3 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear your arm isn't as sore - hopefully you'll be back to 100% shortly.

    Very impressed you continue to walk outside. I'm so afraid of falling I've been walking indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your arm is improving and that you saved some $ on groceries, not an easy thing to do particularly this time of year.

    ReplyDelete