Monday, December 6, 2021

Menu Monday

 


A new week has arrived and while I am waiting for my syrup to reach the hard crack stage, I thought I would get my blog post up.


Monday

Leftover ham from the fridge freezer made into a pasta bake. I should be able to use up some grated cheese, and most of the remaining broccoli. I may make a salad to go along with it.


Tuesday

Leftover roast beef that I packaged up from Sundays supper. I will probably make hot beef sandwiches, mashed potatoes and mixed veggies.


Wednesday

There will probably be lots of pasta bake left so that will be our supper tonight.


Thursday

Soup (probably vegetable) along with grilled cheese sandwiches.


Friday

Salmon patties, and a package of Knorr noodles that need to be cleared out of the pantry. I will more than likely make green beans.


Saturday

Chicken breasts made into Honey Siracha stir fry, served over rice.


Sunday

Pork roast, roasted potatoes and roasted carrots.


So there are my main courses for the upcoming week. Except for Sunday they are pretty much interchangeable which I like.


Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy broccoli in a pasta bake. I like it in most things but with pasta it really hits the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is Chicken from the freezer here and cleaning up the veggies in the fridge. Speaking of fridge, it needs a good clean out.

    ReplyDelete