Monday, December 13, 2021

Menu Monday

 

Good evening everyone. The clock is ticking ever forward to Christmas and things are getting a bit hectic here on the old homestead. 

Simple is best this week as I work doubly hard to get my baking, knitting and sewing done.

Monday

Hotdogs, macaroni and leftover salad.


Tuesday

Leftover pork roast, more than likely made into Pork Supreme. Served with the remaining asparagus (potatoes are in the Pork Supreme).


Wednesday

Clean out the fridge. Lots of bits and bobs of leftovers in there that need to be gone.


Thursday

Lazy Cabbage Roll Casserole. I will probable have brussels sprouts with this.


Friday

Glace and eggs.


Saturday

Soup and sandwiches. Not sure what kind of soup. I have brought Veggie Beef upstairs, but if Kurt is home it will not be enough for all of us. May have to open up some canned soup that I have on hand for just this purpose.


Sunday

Roast chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots and I will probably throw the remaining brussels in as well. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



5 comments:

  1. It all sounds delicious, Jackie. I was reading this morning one lady takes mashed potatoes and vegetables and mashes them together and makes patties out of them and pan fries them. They sounded really good. I may have to try it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good about menu planning. My version is to plan in the morning for that night's dinner lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes .. it is getting hectic around here as well. Nice to see you have an excellent week of meals planned even in the midst of business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything there sounds warm and content, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like another great week of meals planned at your house!

    ReplyDelete