Sunday, December 5, 2021

Sunday Ramblings

 

It is Sunday and depending on how you look at it the end of a week, or the beginning of the new week.

Today I just plan on sharing a few pictures with you all.


Our first significant snowfall of the winter season. It has been snowing off and on most of the day and last night.


My new little tree upstairs. I plan on making a few more decorations as it is pretty darn sparse.


The tree downstairs, I should have put the icicles on, but my back was really starting to hurt. So there are a few empty spaces. Perhaps next year I will be able to do a much better job at filling areas in.

I did some baking and managed a few photos.


Two trays of almond bark,
The inside of my chocolate snowballs, some of which got a might large. I will be rolling them in icing sugar (confectioners sugar) before putting them out.

I thought I got a picture of the butter tart bars and the Oh Henry Bars as well as the Peanut Butter Cups, but for some reason they are not on my camera.

Took a day off from baking today, but tomorrow I will be right back at it. I think Peanut Brittle and Gingersnaps are going to be fashioned.

Instead I knit and pondered on the meaning of the Second Sunday of Advent.



Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Your baking looks amazing, & is making me hungry! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy! The trees are lovely, and oh my, the baking. I haven't gotten very far with mine yet.

    Hope your back is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowfall looks like our view on Saturday and early yesterday. Then it turned to freezing rain and then to just rain and now the snow is gone again. Your trees both look so pretty - lots of lights is always a good thing (at least IMHO).

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of baking. Good thing I don't live next door or I'd been popping in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your baking looks rather tempting, how lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your chocolate snowballs look amazeballs and I love your downstairs tree. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete