Friday, September 11, 2020

Frugal Friday

 

Another week has gone by. I have pretty much done the same frugal things as other weeks. I have tried a few new things, but they don't seem to fit our lifestyle at this point in time.


1.  Using up leftovers even the tiny bits (been eating them for lunch).


2.  Saved $15.31 buying sale items and using coupons.


3.  Stocked up on a few items that were on sale.


4.  First time dehydrating bell peppers and I love it. I have another 4 to do tomorrow.


5.  Harvey has bought some wine kits with his allowance. This will supply us with wine for over the winter for very little cost.


Life is good and I am remembering to stop and take a breather. I am getting a few of the smaller simpler chores accomplished. I still run out of get up and go, but at least I feel like I am doing something even if it is just a tiny thing.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.



2 comments:

  1. Glad to read life is good and that you are taking a breather. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only managing to achieve small things at the moment as work is busy and I get very tired, but anything is better than nothing I guess.

    ReplyDelete