Friday, September 18, 2020

Frugal Friday

 

First I will answer a question arising from yesterdays post. As far as I know we do not have shelf stable milk here in my province, or at least not in my city. I will look for it in the bigger center the next time we go.


1.  Saved $12.77 on groceries this week buying on sale.


2.  We saved $649.00 on Harvey's new cell phone.


3.  We saved another $10.00 for trying out a greater speed on our internet for the next month. We can then keep it if it works out better for us paying only that much more a month.


4.  All leftovers were used for other meals.


5.  Baked bread saving about $1.00 a loaf.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.


God bless.

4 comments:

  1. I've not seen shelf stable milk here but then again, I haven't looked for it.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like good and frugal week, Jackie. Especially on the cell phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have Superstore where you live? I found it there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have Superstore in your province? I found the shelf stable milk there.

    ReplyDelete