Monday, September 21, 2020

Menu Monday

 

This month is whizzing right by. I will have to start menu plans for October this weekend.


Monday

Honey Garlic sausage, fried potatoes, and coleslaw.


Tuesday

Sweet and Sour Ribs, rice, and the remains of the coleslaw. I am hoping to have lots of ribs leftover to freeze for later on.


Wednesday

Leftover pork roast. I think I might do the zucchini bake for this tonight. 


Thursday

Stew and dumplings. Should have enough stew left to freeze a portion for later Saturday.


Friday

Tuna Noodle Casserole.


Saturday

Leftover stew served with biscuits.


Sunday

Roast Ham, rice, salad and probably mixed veggies.


Everybody have a wonderful day. 


God bless.






3 comments:

  1. I love this time of year when things like stew and dumplings reappear on the menu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of stew do you make? Your menu sounds tasty and varied.

    ReplyDelete