Wednesday, September 16, 2020

What I Have Been Up To

 This post will be mostly pictures just to show you all some of the things I have been up to.


Supper tonight was some leftover roast beef made into a lovely Beef Vegetable Soup.


I have also spent time dehydrating. All my herbs are now done and I even managed to dehydrate some of the green bell peppers.

I have no idea why this photo is so blurry.


I worked on the masks for Kurt's students. Still have more to do.


Kept right on knitting on the temperature blanket.


I also knitted on Harvey's Christmas sweater but that picture will have to wait until it is completed.


Started to gather ripe tomatoes together to make tomato soup for the freezer.


I need two more pounds and then I can start.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 


God bless.




4 comments:

  1. Those tomatoes couldn't get any redder... gorgeous!! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My toms have been disappointing this year but I'm still trying to ripen the last of them while our weather is so lovely. How generous of you to make additional masks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the right time of the year for soup, isn't it? I made a pot of my beef/macaroni soup that ends up more like a stew because the macaroni soaks up the liquid. Even if my son won't eat it, it works for me.

    Take care and stay well!

    ReplyDelete