While this has not been the most frugal of weeks, there have still been a few frugal things happening.
1. Instead of going to the laundry mat I washed all the curtains at home and hung everything on the lines to dry.
2. Harvey bought new light fixtures for the spare room and my sewing/craft room and saved $60.40 on the purchase.
3. Made 7 jars of condensed tomato soup and put them in the freezer.
4. Used up some black cotton that has been in the stash for awhile cutting out more masks for Kurt's class.
5. Used up salad fixings in the fridge.
6. Held off on grocery shopping two extra days.
Everybody have a wonderful evening.