Monday, October 17, 2022

Menu Monday

 


Another week of menus, which have been changed up as I need to clean out the fridge freezer this week. 

Also, I got my Moderna Bi-valent vaccine today and my arm is already sore. Can't lift it much past my shoulder. Easy to prepare meals will definitely be on my menu this week.


Monday

Pork roast, roasted potatoes and roasted carrots.


Tuesday

Leftover Beef Roast made into Hot beef sandwiches. Serving this with peas.


Wednesday

Soup and sandwiches. I will be using up the last container of stock in the fridge freezer. Need to bring up a couple more from the chest freezer downstairs. This will also use up the container of leftover veggies I have been saving.


Thursday

Leftover pork roast made into a stir fry (cheating and purchasing the veggies already sliced). Serving it with rice. Probably some leftover so I will package this up to use later.


Friday

Tuna patties, and leftover rice as well as mixed veggies.


Saturday

Pulling out the two steaks left and serving them with baked potatoes and corn.


Sunday

Ham, scalloped potatoes, and green beans. 


Baking a cake to have for desserts this week.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.





3 comments:

  1. I've heard (but have no basis in fact) that you should drink lots of water after you get the vaccine because it's supposed to help with the soreness. Might be worth trying (if it's not too late).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lovely plans always make me feel hungry reading them. Delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were as organized as you are. I can't seem to think that far ahead. My idea of planning is to pull some meat of the freezer the night prior and then decide what to make with it.
    I did use some leftover hamburger stew to make soup yesterday, but since my son won't eat it, it will be my lunch for the next few days until it's gone.

    ReplyDelete