Monday, October 31, 2022

Menu Monday

 


As I sit here waiting for Trick or Treaters (so far, no single child has dropped by) I thought I would get the post completed.


There will actually only be a few days listed. We are going to head up and visit with Kris for a couple of days, so I will be getting a bit of a break. 


Monday

Leftover meatballs and egg noodles. Served with coleslaw.


Tuesday

Leftover chicken that I will just warm up. I plan on making the rutabaga and having the last of the carrots with it.


Wednesday 

Hot dogs and fries.


Thursday

Soup and sandwiches.


Friday, we head up to Kris's and we will be home on Sunday. I think we will be back in the early afternoon (in time for me to pull sausages out of the freezer to make for supper). Keeping my fingers crossed that the weather is decent and we can still travel.

I have been working my way through the various leftovers in the fridge freezer and will keep on doing so. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



5 comments:

  1. We are also doing meatballs tonight. We typically have pizza or soup on Halloween, but this year, one boy is out with friends, and the other is at soccer, so it's a bit of a scramble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had made a pot of chili with rice on the side on Sunday, with the knowledge there would be leftovers for Monday. I expected to be overrun with trick or treaters but ended up with more than half the candy I bought leftover. I think we had 19 kids in total! That's an incredibly low count this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice you get to go visit your son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your family time (and safe travels to and from).

    ReplyDelete