Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tuesday Tidbits

 


I promised you some pictures of what I have been working on. Some are finished and some are ongoing. I hope to have a couple done by the middle of the month.


First off the camera is a picture of the rug project. I might actually have almost 1/4 of it completed. Hopefully much more will be done very soon.



This is the blanket that Kurt asked me to knit for a friend. I am getting very close to having it completed. Perhaps early next week will see it done. It is actually a very pretty sage green, not this grey colour.



I made three draught dodgers as well. Two will be for Kris as he has three doors, and one for Kurt as he only has two doors. I really don't know if they want one for the doors they use to get in and out of their homes.



I also got this pair of pajama bottoms finished for Harvey. I do have a feeling that I used the wrong size pattern though. Hopefully the fit okay.



I decided as I was sewing the draught dodgers and pj bottoms that I would continue the 1 hour sewing each day. This is because I wanted to get a bit of a start on Kris's quilt. So in two days I have made some 9 patch blocks. I have actually made 8 of them and hope to make another 4 tomorrow. Pretty sure I will need 40 of these but perhaps I will be lucky and use a few less. He wants it to fit his Queen-sized bed. I will be using ours as a measure. I think though that I might have to do the slashing around the blocks and sew them together first.


Off to get supper on the table. I will visit you all after things are cleaned up.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


7 comments:

  1. Your projects are beautiful, I love sage green as a colour. Are you using scraps for the quilt ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you have a number of projects on the go. I can't seem to settle down with just one either, though I'm not capable of quilting. What is the pattern for the knit blanket? It looks very cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you've made great strides on your projects (and I STILL can't get over how fast you knit!!!!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do great work. Love the rug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to see what you are doing. I love all of these projects. I so wish I had time to just work on fun stuff. Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are very creative Jackie & you've done quite a lot of work on your projects. I especially love seeing your quilts progress. Your brick quilt is gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished project. Safe travels to you & Harvey. I hope you have a wonderful time visiting Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely makes here Jackie. Your rag rug is coming on beautifully and looks so colourful. I need to get back to being a bit more creative. I've kind of got sidetracked with starting the new job, but hopefully, I'll get back to it soon.

    ReplyDelete