Monday, November 14, 2022

Menu Monday

 


I had to change my menu for this past Sunday....Can you believe I actually ran out of whole chickens!!! Hopefully there are some for sale this week. So instead, I made a beef roast in the slow cooker. Was it ever good. There are a few slices left for a meal later on and that package is residing in the fridge freezer.


Monday

Spaghetti and meat sauce. 


Tuesday

A container of Eggplant Parma from the fridge freezer.


Wednesday

Baked spaghetti. Perhaps served with some garlic bread.


Thursday

Pork chops, mashed potatoes, and green beans.


Friday

Pancakes, or breakfast for supper.


Saturday

Leftover Baked Spaghetti, and more garlic gread.


Sunday

Roast chicken, roasted carrots, and roasted potatoes.

The carcass of the chicken will be saved to use the next time I make stock/broth. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



2 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for chicken on sale this week so you can stock up. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very good planning your weekly menus. I usually know a day or two ahead what we will be having. Like you, I like to cook up the chicken carcass for stock and/or soup.

    ReplyDelete