Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Questions & Answers Plus a Couple of Pictures

 

It's Wednesday and time to answer any questions I have been asked over the last week.


I was asked what kind of rotary cutter I used. Well, I use a Fiskars, that seems to work the best for me. I have tried a few others and they just do not cut as well. 

Only one question this week so I thought I would show you all a few pictures of what I accomplished today.



I managed to get the center three small squares of 8 more blocks sewn. I them moved on to some pinning.



Enough of the denim squares pinned to finish off the 8 blocks. 


I have been working on the rug, but not getting as much done as I had hoped. Barely got one more stripe done.

Christmas is coming much too quickly so I need to ramp things up a bit. Still have cards to do, and of course the baking that the guys expect. Wish me luck!!!


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless 



10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for answering my question. I hope your finger is healing well. Take care, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how that date in December manages to creep up on us, seemingly faster every year. I pride myself on making pretty much all our gifts and I'm beginning to suspect that I'm going to have to whittle my list of 'makings' next year to something a little more manageable. Take care of you - and be sure to take breaks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely wishing you luck! It's good to realise now though rather than two weeks before. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I'm sure you'll get it all done but a few more hours in the day wouldn't hurt.
    I took out the baking stuff last night and plan to get started today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck but like Maebeme i believe you will get everything done. Don't get stressed, Christmas will come and go whether you are finished or not. I need to start my cards today too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woops! I probably commented twice. You can delete one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christmas baking fills the kitchen with wonderful aromas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're not kidding how Christmas will be here in a blink. It's crazy how fast time goes now. Usually I have my Christmas shopping done - I've bought one gift and that is it. Thankfully we draw names so its never a financial burden. We all enjoy watching our family open their gifts from their someone - I always buy at least one gift for all the adult children from us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you've still got a bit to do. I know from experience how long it takes to make a rag rug and wish you the best of luck. I'm sure you'll manage it. Tim is flying though, there never do seem enough free hours in the day.

    ReplyDelete