Monday, November 28, 2022

Menu Monday

 


It is a miserable, snowy, blowy day here in my corner of Saskatchewan. We are actually getting a drift across the bottom of the driveway. Hopefully things die down soon so we can dig our way out. Tomorrow, we get our haircuts so getting in and out of the driveway is a must. 


Here are this week's menus, using up what we have and stretching meals as much as we can. 


Monday

Stuffed Chicken, leftover roasted potatoes fried with onions, and the remaining salad from last night.


Tuesday

One of the bags of leftover pork from Sunday. Not sure what I will make, but probably a casserole. I will serve with another salad. 


Wednesday

Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. I will pull out the Cream of Celery soup from the freezer downstairs.


Thursday

I am going to try my hand at making BBQ meatballs. They will more than likely turn out a bit more like my Tangy Meatball recipe. Serving them with rice and the salad from Tuesday. I am going to make extra for a quick meal later in December.


Friday

Harvey will need to forage as I am pretty sure the supper for Bible study leaders will be that night. We shall see. If it isn't I will make scrambled eggs, and toast. 


Saturday

Sausage casserole, which will use up some of the carrots and give us another meal later in the upcoming week.


Sunday 

Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.




8 comments:

  1. So enjoy reading your menus. Always give me an idea or two as to what to feed Tony and myself. No snow here...what we had has gone with the heavy rain we had two nights in a row. Weather is staying strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your menus make my mouth water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dinner for tonight sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the drift isn't too difficult to clear.
    As always, loving the meal plans. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was out shovelling yesterday and again this morning. It wasn't the amount of snow, but the blowing snow that caused large drifts - one in front of my side of the double garage and more drifts on the sidewalk leading to the back yard, plus one inside the gate to the backyard. Now we're heading to the deep freeze. I'm not sure which I dislike more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have about 6 inches of snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had about 4" of snow but today it's raining so it's melted away. Always enjoy reading your menu plans!

    ReplyDelete