Saturday, November 19, 2022

Saturday Roundup

 


Hello from snowy Estevan, Saskatchewan. But the sun is shining and the temperatures are not too bad. 


I am pretty much over the back pain, but because of it I think I developed a lovely headache for most of last night and today. Still with the help of Tylenol I have kept it pretty much at bay.

I managed to cut out another dress pattern, some strips for the rug and did a few finishing touches on my various projects.

Here is the knitted blanket for Kurt's friend. All ends now woven in.


Not sure if this was the best yarn choice, but it is what it is.

I made more blocks as well this week. The pile more than doubled.


I have figured out how many more I need so will get those done over the next few days. I am hoping to cut the sashing tomorrow or the next day. 


And here is the rug. Slowly growing and getting even more colourful. I do hope Kurt likes it. Man, it is heavy. 

I processed the last of the pumpkins today as well. 


Tomorrow, I hope to not only get the sashing cut, but even more strips and perhaps another top or dress. Thus, giving me yet more knit fabric to make strips of a different colour.

I may just actually get all done before Christmas with luck and if I stick close to home. 

I ordered myself a bit of a gift. I used points from Neilson HomeScan to order myself some Kobo gift cards. I didn't use all my points but enough to get me three $25.00 cards. Should keep me in books for the next year as when I purchase any I wait for a great sale. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad the back is better and hope the headache goes the same way very soon. I love all your craft projects - they are so lovely and rustic.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone with back/headache pain, you've certainly accomplished a huge amount. That blanket is lovely and I like the color. The rug is going to be very colorful.
    We had snow here yesterday, though none in Regina. I'm heading home this morning before the roads get too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your back is feeling better - now just be careful not to overdo it.
    Still am astounded at how fast you can knit, along with getting all the other projects underway at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're really making progress on your projects. They are looking great.

    ReplyDelete