Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Tuesday Tidbits

 

Got our booster shots yesterday and of course yours truly managed to get almost every side effect one can possibly get. 

I am heading to bed right after this post and a cup of hot lemon tea. I only got around three hours of sleep due to the arm pain. Now I still have arm pain (Tylenol helps with that) but have developed a headache, chills and ringing in my ears. 

I promise to visit you all tomorrow. Right now, I think bed is probably the best place for me to be. I will be better tomorrow, or at least if I am not, I won't complain about it.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 
God bless.

9 comments:

  1. Oh no... you poor soul, what a thing to happen. I do hope your reaction to the jab is short lived. Hope you feel better very soon. I'm still waiting for my booster 😳

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found that an ice pack on the arm helped with the pain from the injection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of yourself! We're scheduled for both shots on Thursday so we're hoping for minimal side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you've had all those side effects but I guess it is worth it. Hoping you feel loads better very soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better soon, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's not good, I hope you are feeling better soon. I'm having issues finding a pharmacy that has open appointments

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you got hit with all those side effects! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I am sorry, we are getting ours next week and I am dreading it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We had our flushot last week and our booster shot yesterday and everything was fine. I had heard that there could be some side effects so was a little leary. Hope you feel better soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete