Monday, March 6, 2023

Menu Monday

 


Well, here I thought I wouldn't have to change menus around until later in the month. Changing things around already here. But at least I am using things up like I wanted.


Monday

Roast Chicken, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots and the leftover coleslaw.


Tuesday

Leftover stir fry on rice (I may add a can of mushrooms to the stir fry when heating it up).


Wednesday

Steak, mashed potatoes, and green beans.


Thursday

Leftover chicken made into a casserole. Served with a salad.


Friday

A package of fake crab made into a chowder or a small casserole.


Saturday

Using up the leftover chicken casserole and the salad.


Sunday

Roast beef, roast potatoes, roasted carrots.


I hope to use up some of the appetizers I have for lunches through the week.


Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

5 comments:

  1. Your menu plans made my mouth water. I like the way you use leftovers to make a new dinner dish! I went out for lunch today, had a good Caesar salad so am just having soup and a sandwich for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, I need to take leftover prime rib and make soup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My supper tonight was all leftovers, half a tomato, couple of mushrooms, half a leek and a handful of peas.....all made into a stir fry with some rice. With a splash of soy sauce it tasted pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, it looks absolutely delicious. Lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've found a really good potato ham soup recipe so it was on the menu for us. Vegetable Fried Rice will keep us going for a few more nights.

    ReplyDelete