Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Midweek

 


Oh dear, one can not only say this is the middle of the week, but the middle of the month. Time is rushing by and I am hopeful that spring will be here soon.

The city has gotten all the streets cleaned from our storm. I finally know how much snow we got during that storm. According to the airport weather station we got 35 cm. Way too much for this time of year really.

Today the skies darkened and we got another dusting of snow, and in looking at the long range forecast we could get more yet. 

I have been relatively lazy the last couple of days. I got the household tasks done as well as the shopping and bill paying, but other than that I have curled up and knit most of the daylight away and last night as well. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this sweater will be done soon. Then I can work on embroidery and other projects. 

I did have a few pictures to share, but Harvey has my card reader and hasn't brought it back upstairs. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



6 comments:

  1. You'll have that sweater done in time for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still have a pile of snow here in Southern Ontario. I am over winter now......just saying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking at the 14 day forecast and saddened that it appears we won't get above freezing. Spring is certainly delaying it's arrival.
    Enjoy the knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want spring so bad and it is really just a week away, well the season that is not the weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curled up knitting sounds like a great way to spend the afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knitting sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon. Hope you don't get any more snow!

    ReplyDelete