Monday, March 20, 2023

Menu Monday

 


My whole day got turned upside down. Once we were home from the funeral I was just tuckered out. Laid down and had a nice little nap for about 30 minutes. Almost broke down and ordered a pizza, but I pulled some Cabbage Buns/Bread from the freezer. It is now in the oven.


Monday

Cabbage Bread, pickles.


Tuesday

Leftover Pork roast made into a casserole. Or perhaps Pork Supreme.


Wednesday

Leftovers from Tuesday


Thursday

If we come back home instead of spending the night with Kris, it will be soup and sandwiches. If we stay at Kris's we will probably go out for supper or order something in.


Friday

Salmon Patties, rice, and green beans.


Saturday

Spaghetti and Meat Sauce (will pull a container of meat sauce from the freezer downstairs). I may try my hand at making a cheese/garlic bread to go along with.


Sunday

The package of Sweet and Sour Meatballs from the freezer downstairs. Served with rice and peas.


I have pretty much cleared out the fridge freezer except for the ham bone waiting to be made into soup, one small chicken carcass (need one more to get decent stock), some fake lobster, and some appetizers. I think I may purchase a couple more appetizers and one meal next month will be that. 


Everyone have a wonderful evening.

God bless.





4 comments:

  1. Yeah funerals have away of throwing off a day. I’m glad you were able to sneak in a nap. Take care and Happy first day of Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry but i have to ask. What is the point of clearing out the fridge freezer? Won't that mean a big shopping trip?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done so well with clearing the food. Good for you. The meals sound delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funerals are draining so it's no wonder you needed a nap. As always, your menu looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete