Monday, March 13, 2023

Menu Monday


 

A new week means a new menu. Still using things up either in new meals or for lunches during the week.

Monday

Leftover ham made into a casserole (last package of frozen baked ham). 


Tuesday

A package of the leftover roast beef made into stroganoff and served over the leftover rice. Green beans from the freezer to give us another veggie.


Wednesday

Leftover ham casserole.


Thursday

Leftover stroganoff and if there is no rice leftover I will make noodles. Serving this with corn.


Friday

Tuna casserole, and biscuits.


Saturday

Chickpea curry from the freezer downstairs.


Sunday

Roast pork, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots (might see if rutabaga are on sale and have that instead of roasted potatoes).


So that is the menu for the week. 


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



5 comments:

  1. That all sounds delicious, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all sounds delicious, as your menus always do. Lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish B liked leftovers because I would love to use some of your recipes. I love leftovers but I don't like making two different meals at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've reminded me that it's been ages since we've had a tuna casserole. I'll be putting the bug in Resident Chef's ear on that.

    ReplyDelete