Monday, December 18, 2023

Menu Monday

 


It will be another week without a real menu except for the Friday, Saturday, and depending on whether or not I make the turkey dinner on Sunday or early on Monday. We are supposed to go out on Christmas Day to one of Harvey's sisters.... I think it might just be Harvey and I, but we will see.


I am actually still using up little bits of meat from the fridge freezer. Tonight there is a couple of pieces of leftover ham steaks. I will warm them up serve with baked beans, and raw veggies and dip. 

Tomorrow I plan on using up a couple of mild Italian sausages by getting them out of their skins, adding some slices of various meats and the small bag of diced ham. Then some mushrooms, green pepper strips and some thinly sliced onions. Add a crust put together using my bread machine, sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese I we should have pizza for a couple of days. 

Eggplant Chickpea stew will be served (last container) on Wednesday along with some flat breads I will make.

Thursday will be the remains of the pizza.

Friday Glace, potatoes, and fried eggs. 

Saturday I am planning on smoked sausages, mashed potatoes, and a tossed salad.

Sunday will either be the Christmas dinner, or I will warm up some Cabbage Bread.

This would mean what does not get eaten on Sunday, would be eaten on Monday.

Pretty sure the fridge freezer will be empty enough to hold the leftovers from the turkey.


Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


2 comments:

  1. We really like the hot Italian sausage and lately I've been using the leftovers on pizza with pepperoni and bacon. It's become our new favorite!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The menu this week is yummy! Thank you, and a very Merry Christmas to you and your hubby

    ReplyDelete