Monday, July 4, 2022

Menu Monday

 


We are back from the reunion, thank heavens. Came home a bit early as I hadn't had a decent nights sleep since we went. The beds in the cabin were horrible and I ached all over. 

Kurt is still here and because of coming home early I have had to change the menu for the week already.

But here is the finished menu, I hope.

Monday

Roast pork, rice, and mixed vegetables. I stick the pickles from the reunion on the table as well.


Tuesday

I need to do a quick morning shop for veggies and fruit, but supper is going to be Moroccan Lentil soup and some kind of sandwich.


Wednesday

Spaghetti and meat sauce. I will make a salad to go along with it. Kurt is leaving to go to Kris's for a night.


Thursday

Leftover pork roast made into a stir fry served with rice.


Friday

Glace and eggs.


Saturday

The leftover pasties from about a week or so ago along with any leftover salad.


Sunday

Roast Beef, roasted potatoes, roasted carrots.


I am thinking one of my milk jugs will be turning very shortly so I will have to do some baking in order to use it all up. Things are just too expensive to waste right now.


I hope to be able to visit you all, but please forgive me if I don't. I promise to catch up with you all very soon.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds nice. What is glacé and eggs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was me Jackie using my tablet which has declared my anonymous lol.

      Delete
  2. I hope you get a decent sleep now that you're home. I'm sure you're happy to have Kurt home for a few days...even if it means revising the menu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's over and done now, Jackie. You survived, well done. xx

    The menu all looks lovely although I'd like to know what glace and eggs is too, please. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are safely back home now with your own comforts around you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie - you said it well "Things are just too expensive to waste right now."

    ReplyDelete