Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sunday Ramblings

 

Just a quick post as we are under a tornado warning. Hopefully it will amount to just rain, which we could really use. 


I was asked to post a picture of the Blanket of Many Colours, so here it is. Almost done, just the pink strip and probably a small strip of variegated purples/pinks to use up a small ball.


Oh yes and here is a picture of the shorts I finished this week as well.


I will visit you all early tomorrow. Getting off the computer now and shutting down.


Everybody have a wonderful evening. 

God bless.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, goodness. I do hope you get the rain you need and nothing else. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tornado? How frightening. Hope you will stay safe, Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blankets look lovely. Stay safe. I hope you won't be too badly affected.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't checked the news yet - I sure hope there were no touch downs in your area. We had the same watch, got rain and wee bit of hail. A few petals off the petunias but otherwise everything looks fine.
    That's a great idea for the blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shorts look great and I love the colorful blanket

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jackie,
    ...I love scrap afghan/blankets like that...yours if very pretty...
    ~Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm catching up, for some reason your blog is on my list but not updating.? I've re added it, but it shows up at the bottom with no update. I'm not sure what blogger gets into these days. Hope the tornado did not affect your area and that you and your family are safe.

    ReplyDelete