Monday, January 4, 2016

Menu Monday

Another week of menus coming right up.

Monday

Leftover turkey made into some pot pies. I am going to give my mini pie maker a go today. Hope everything works out.

Tuesday

Since I will be working the afternoon (or I hope to be working) I plan on pulling out some frozen stew.

Wednesday

Leftover Turkey pot pies, should be a few left, but if not I will use up some leftover ham from Sunday in a meal.

Thursday

Either clean out the fridge smorg, or Hot Dogs and baked beans.

Friday

Fish Fillets, homemade fries, and a salad.

Saturday

Cabbage bread from the freezer.

Sunday

Roast Chicken, roast potatoes, and green beans.

Hopefully there will be no changes, but it all depends on leftovers, no waste, and keeping the fridge cleaned out.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. My kind of gal! We're still living on leftovers here. I had cauliflower cheese soup made with cauliflower cheese, of course, mashed potato, half a tin of chick peas and some stock. Delish!
    xx

    ReplyDelete