Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Roundup

I finally finished knitting all the pieces of my sweater. It is being blocked and hopefully I will be able to finish it tomorrow. I will post a picture when it is completed.

I did complete two simple sewing projects this week.

First was this plaid, rear kick pleat skirt. An easy sew.

An even easier sew was this.

A knit skirt. I messed up on the waistband but since said waist band will be covered by a shirt I am not going to worry too much about it.

I am hoping to spend some more time next week in the sewing room and continue getting those cut out patterns done. I plan on working on them until they are done and then moving on to another unfinished project or another of my goals for the month. Perhaps concentrating on one item at a time will enable me to clear more projects than the constant jumping between them.

Evenings will be spent doing other projects when I can't sew. Knitting and embroidery seem perfect for sitting and watching the television at night.

Other then a couple of extra cleaning jobs things have been very quiet. I haven't gone shopping this past week. This means I have three no spend days under my belt....Only a few more to go.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment