Saturday, January 9, 2016

Saturday Roundup

The cold weather has settled in enabling me to work on projects and not want to head outdoors for a walk, or visit friends. Probably the only good thing about having this kind of weather.

You all know I finished two sewing projects this past week. I have left those alone for a bit (I have another 6 patterns cut out to sew this month) and have concentrated on finishing some of those bothersome unfinished projects.

My sweater is finished.

It needs another bit of pressing and then it will be put to good use. It drapes wonderfully and will hide those fluffy parts that I want hidden.

I am working on the embroidered quilt once again.

There is a great deal more stitching than I thought there was, but I will plug away on it for the next week or so. I am really hoping to get this done within this month. Well all except the blank square as I have to wait for a baby in the family so I can fill in the name. Wish me luck.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment