Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Ramblings

This week the Archbishop of Regina went to meet our Heavenly Father.

He had been fighting cancer for a very long time and finally succumbed to this terrible disease late this past week.

During my tenure as Parish Council Chairperson, I had the honour to meet him on a personal level (well as personal as it can be) on various occasions. I found him to be a kind and gentle man. One who was always willing to put himself forward for those of us who make up the various parishes in the Archdiocese.

When Harvey and I were heading to Great Britain, Scotland, Wales and Ireland for a holiday, His Grace and I had a lovely discussion about Ireland (his roots are there).

We will miss his guidance and knowledge as we move forward.

May he rest in the peace that he so rightfully deserves.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment: