Monday, January 25, 2016

Menu Monday

Last full week of January meaning spring is 7 days closer!!

Monday

Some frozen leftover ham made into something other then scalloped potato and ham casserole. Yes it is the favorite of the man of the household, but I need something new and different. Sides will be chosen after the meat dish is.

Tuesday

Leftover frozen pork roast made into a stir fry I hope. Served with rice. Should be a quick and easy meal as I sub today.

Wednesday

Chili and toast. I hope to make enough to have some frozen for a meal later on down the road.

Thursday

Clean out the fridge.

Friday

This was supposed to be perogies, but I think I will make the Tuna Casserole I should have made last week.

Saturday

Cabbage rolls from the downstairs freezer.

Sunday

Hopefully ribs if I can find them on sale. If not perhaps some Chicken Breasts stuffed with ham and cheese. Served with rice and whatever inexpensive fresh veggies I can get along with some dip.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. ummm, it all sounds good...we love chili and eat it often but have never had it on toast....

    ReplyDelete