Sunday, January 31, 2016

Monthly Goal and Project Declutter Update

Well, I kind of fell by the wayside on getting my goals for the month accomplished.

1.     Sew those patterns I cut out last month.   Finished all but the coat. I hope to be finished this by the end of the coming week. I only have to cut out and sew the lining, then sew it to the coat.

2.     Finish knitting my sweater.  Finished.

3.     Finish the embroidered quilt.  Still working on this, and hope to complete it sometime this coming month.

4.     Work on more quilt blocks.   Not even looked at.

5.     Download more free books for our trip to Spain and Portugal (the trip over is going to be a long one).   Done.

6.     Work on my rug.   Not even looked at.

7.     Work on knitting some more Monster leggings for the little ones.   Gathered the yarn I want to use for these, but did not start them.

8.     I am hoping for twenty no spend days this month (actually would love to hit 22 no spend days).  I actually made it to 23 no spend days for the month. Pretty proud of this one.


Project Declutter is still happening here. This month 44 items either left my house or were recycled.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.


1 comment:

  1. I think you did very well. That coat looks complicated. I've made jackets before at classes and it's not easy. I admire you for tackling it alone.

    ReplyDelete