Saturday, January 30, 2016

Saturday Roundup

I really have been working on projects today. Honest I have. Really, I promise.

No real sewing today, I just read the directions over and over and over ad nauseum until I could understand what they wanted. Whew, it finally clicked and perhaps tomorrow I will manage to get moving on the coat once more. I do have one question though. Why on earth do they make things so complicated and hard to understand????

I have been doing some embroidery work and can honestly say things are moving along.

The budget spread sheets were filled in today (procrastination at its best) and we are under budget almost $200.00. This even after the huge bill for Harvey's truck repair. This is mostly because we were under budget in every other category!! If we hadn't had such a big repair on his truck we would have been $1,100.00 under budget. Looks like whatever we are doing is working.

I also made up my new extra cleaning list, dinner menu plans, and new goals for next month (told you I was procrastinating big time). Should be an interesting month with what I have planned, plus getting ready for our vacation.

I will update my goals and declutter challenge tomorrow. While I am disappointed with the goal challenge, I am hopeful that I can get back on track next month.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing brilliantly with regard to your budget Jackie. Well done, and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete