Thursday, March 19, 2020

A Bucket List

While I won't be writing a best selling novel, I do plan on making my own bucket list for this time of social distancing. 

Here are a few of the ideas I have to begin with.

1.  Organize fabric.

2.  Organize my yarn. 

(really those should be ongoing at all times)

3.  Make a heart for the window (something that someone in the city started just to give people who are walking outside a boost during this time).

4.  Sew those patterns I have cut out and have put off doing.

5.  Clean out the pots and pans to make them easier to access.

6.  Bring up those novels I want to reread from my downstairs library.

7.  Get back into doing a daily devotion in the evening before bed.

8.  Phone people to make sure all is okay with them.

9.  Write some letters.

I will be adding to this list as time progresses. Some of the ideas on the list will be done very quickly, others will take awhile. Still at times such as these it is good to keep busy.

What is on your bucket list during this time of social distancing?

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Super ideas and yes my bucket list is going well with a few of those annoying jobs finally tackled. I like the idea of a heart that would be lovely to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a Heart in the window. How lovely an idea!

    I post daily, so I keep Dear REaders up to date.

    Not doing much different here, since we love to stay home.

    Keeping calm, is the biggest duty.

    Love and Courage
    🌱 🌱 🌱

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting and more painting seems to be the biggest item for me but eventually I'll run out of paint. Two bedrooms done, the hall will finished today and then I'll get to the master. After that I'll start on the basement.

    I've started a new crochet project, new spring covers for my pillow forms. I've got cross-stitch on the go too. While I'm working on those I'm catching up on television programs I've PVR'ed.

    Then there the books that I'm reading...never short of things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great planning. I've got some plans but I'm just taking one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Provide what help I can to others who might need it, keep in touch with friends to make sure they are ok, use the food we have wisely,re-organise my sewing room and sew some fabric tote bags for work, try to think of ways our charity can mitigate this crisis and still keep earning money, read as much as I can, re-decorate the whole house, if possible, and spend as little money as I can to enable us to get through the next few months. That's enough to be going on with for now.

    ReplyDelete