Thursday, March 5, 2020

Thursday Tidbits

Yesterday I headed out to do some shopping, both for our home and Kris. All I can say is my bills were extremely high. Strange as most of what I bought was on special. I have noticed that the sale prices now are very close to what the regular price used to be. I shudder to think what the regular price now is.

I spent time sewing over the last couple of days and managed to get a pair of easy elastic waist, wide legged, knit pants finished off this morning. One cut out project completed and another pulled out to work on when I get home again. I am hoping this means that my sewing mojo is back for a bit. I was getting slightly worried that I wasn't feeling the urge to get things completed. Once I have a few more projects done I will share pictures with you all.

I am a little concerned about the weather for Friday. Everything I have looked at says up to 10 cm of snow for Regina. I packed a few extra items just in case I have to stay longer, and will be asking one of the ladies at Bible Study tonight if she could fill in for me at Mass on Sunday if I don't manage to get home. 

I baked a cake to take part to Kris, and today I made some mini doughnuts to take as well. Last time we spoke he talked about ordering some Jelly Bellies (a type of jelly bean) from Amazon. I even added some on sale chocolate to what I purchased for him. Hopefully he won't be ordering candy online again any time soon.

Bible study tonight so supper will be started shortly in order that I can get everything done before I have to leave 

I am bringing my tablet with me so hopefully I will be able to do some blogging while there. The laptop is going to stay home this time. It is a bit large once in the case to lug up 4 flights of stairs.

Everybody have a wonderful day.

God bless.



4 comments:

  1. Ooh, 10cm of snow! We have had hardly any to speak of this year I'm not sure if I feel smug or envious! Hope Kris continues to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely trip to see your son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got about 2-3 inches of snow overnight on Wednesday but today the temps should be around 11C so most of it should disappear.

    Safe travels and enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful for all you are accomplishing. Best of luck, with the weather....

    Perhaps the Coronavirus panic may be raising prices.

    ReplyDelete