Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Ramblings


The First Sunday of Lent is almost over, and I have been trying to add some spiritual learning and giving to my daily routine. I am following a daily Lenten program by the Augustine's and am really enjoying it. There is a 3 minute video by Dr. Tim Grey, and then a question or task to ponder. It is causing me to stretch in ways that I never thought I would.

I spoke to Kris today and he is doing well, or at least he says he is doing well. Since the weather took a turn today (snowy, blowing and cold) I sure hope that Friday is decent. Think by that time he will want to get out of the house for a bit, and be more than ready for me to visit for a day and spend the night. He got to take the dressing off his surgical wound today and even have a seated shower (still no weight allowed on that leg).

We also spoke to Kurt tonight and he seems much more like his old self. I think whatever was troubling him has passed by. Now he is just wondering about his taking the students on their Easter trip..... Unless this Covid-19 disappears I have a feeling the trip will be cancelled.

The coming week will be one where I try and get caught up (almost done that, just a few minor things to do). I want to get some sewing done, and learn to use my Cricut a bit more. While I made some Sympathy cards (my sister-in-law lost her Father) and they turned out not too badly, I realize I need lots more practice using it. I had actually forgotten how it worked for awhile.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.






1 comment:

  1. I have never mastered my Cricut,I am ashamed to say, so I am in awe.

    ReplyDelete