Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday Ramblings

Sunny and fairly warm today, and it made my morning and afternoon walks very pleasant. I enjoyed both immensely. Being out in the fresh air, even if there is no one else around, gives a person the ability to face social distancing.

Once home this morning I watched Mass on my computer, said a prayer (or two) for all those who are having problems social distancing or fighting Covid-19. Then started on the days chores. 

I managed to make my rhubarb loaves.


I even got a dish cloth started for Kris as he never seems to have enough.
I hope to get a few finished before we go back up this Friday. I will be using up some of my leftover cotton yarn doing so.

My lady wipes are finished. Nicely washed and folded. They are in the bathroom just in case the time comes and I need to use them.

Fabric for the face masks is washed and dried. I plan on ironing and cutting them out tomorrow. While I know they will not completely protect us, the little protection they will in fact give will be enough to let Harvey feel a bit of peace.

My list of household chores was completed for next week, and a few ideas for baking are percolating around in my head.

All in all a pretty good day.

Everybody have a wonderful evening.

God bless.



1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Jackie, you are inspiring us to be more productive.

    ReplyDelete